Of course I forgot to take pictures most of the time but I remembered to get some at the Marriott Center after the last session. Here I am with my mom and sisters:
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Women's Conference 2010
We had another fun and busy BYU Women's Conference this year. It started off on Wednesday night (April 28th) with dinner at Los Hermanos. My mom and all of my sisters were there (including Cyleste), and Courtnee, Aunt June, and Amy joined us too. Lynnette came from Georgia and it was so good to spend some time with her! On Thursday we attended classes during the day and then we went to the sharing stations and the concert in the evening. On Friday we attended more classes and that evening we went to dinner at Brick Oven. My dad, Brian, Hannah, Greg, Deb, Courtnee, and Geoff joined us there. My favorite part of Women's Conference was spending time with my family. I also really enjoyed the classes that I attended and I learned so much from them. I'm so grateful that Brian was willing to take care of Hannah for me so I could participate in so many things this year. I have the greatest Hubby!!!
Of course I forgot to take pictures most of the time but I remembered to get some at the Marriott Center after the last session. Here I am with my mom and sisters:
We had Cyleste and her mom join us for another picture:
Of course I forgot to take pictures most of the time but I remembered to get some at the Marriott Center after the last session. Here I am with my mom and sisters:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment