We love BYU football and we were sad that we didn't get to see all of the games this year but I guess it was a good season to miss part of. Brian and I were able to attend the first home game thanks to some of my family members and it was so good to be able to make it to at least one game. We were able to watch the rivalry game and while we enjoyed most of it, we weren't too pleased with the outcome. Normally I wouldn't post something after losing but we took some pictures of us in our BYU shirts so I decided to do a short post.
These pictures were all taken before the game when we were still happy:
Brian and Hannah ran around the house to get out some of their energy before the game started:
We are excited to watch the bowl game this coming Saturday. GO COUGARS!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment