Brian was asked to help with a conference at Snowbird at the beginning of December that his professor was in charge of. He was told that he could take his family with him so the 3 of us spent a few days there. We had a nice room at the Iron Blossom Lodge with a beautiful view of the snowy mountains. Brian spent most of his time at the conference and Hannah and I spent most of our time hanging out in the room or going on walks around the lodge. I felt like we were spoiled--they fed us good meals and snacks and we were given a free pass to the spa (I should have taken advantage of that more than I did). Hannah seemed to enjoy being there and exploring a new place. It was a relaxing little trip for the most part and it felt so good to get away for a few days.
This is the view from our room and this picture does not do it justice especially since you can't really see the mountains.

This is the room we stayed in.

Brian and Hannah enjoyed some time relaxing and playing together.


We checked out the game room and played pool.

Hannah enjoyed her story time.

We loved looking out the windows and watching the skiers and snowboarders.
No comments:
Post a Comment