Here is Brian hard at work on his pumpkin:
Here I am hard at work on mine:
I carved Hannah's pumpkin for her and this is it:
We took lots of pictures of Hannah with her pumpkin:
Here I am with my jack-o-lantern. I decided to make a cat because Hannah really likes them right now and she makes a cute meow sound when she sees them:
Brian decided to make a Lesley-o-lantern:
I think he did a great job!!! Don't we look very similar?:
We took a few pictures of Hannah with all 3 of them:
Here is our cute family with our pumpkins:
It's time to light them. Hannah was fascinated with the candles:
Now you get to see them all lit up:
On Saturday our ward combined with another ward and we had a big Halloween party. They had a chili cook off with lots of yummy food, they had a carnival outside for the kids, and they did a trunk-or-treat. It was a lot of fun!!! Our family decided to do a pirate theme this year. Brian and I used our costumes from a few years ago and Hannah was our little parrot:
Hannah really liked the trunk-or-treat part and she caught on really quick. She held her little bucket and followed the other kids around to get candy. When someone would hand her some candy she would drop it in her bucket. It was so fun watching her!
Here are Brian and Hannah handing out candy. We didn't decorate our trunk all fancy like some of the others did but we did have a small treasure chest to keep our candy in:
We forgot to take our camcorder to the party but I filmed Hannah in her costume on Monday so everyone could see her in action (hopefully it works):
You guys are so funny. I love the Lesley pumpkin. And Hannah is the cutest little parrot I've ever seen. We miss you guys!!!
ReplyDeleteHannah is so cute. I loved the video!
ReplyDelete