Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hot Days & Swimming

Last week we had another heat wave and it got up into the 90's most days. Because it was so hot, Hannah and I spent a few days at the pool. There are 2 pools that we get to use. One is really close to us so we go there. Hannah likes to stand on the stairs and play where her feet can touch. Sometimes I take her out where it is deeper but she doesn't like that as much. There is also a jacuzzi there but we haven't tried that yet.

I didn't take any pictures of Hannah in the pool because it was just the 2 of us and I needed to be right next to her. I also didn't want to get the camera wet. We'll try to get some of her in the pool in the future. I did get some of her lounging in one of the chairs:

This is what the pool looks like:

1 comment:

  1. I miss my sweet little niece! Give her hugs and kisses for me.

    ReplyDelete