
or at least my name is. Brian finished reading Angels and Demons recently. They have some ambigrams in the book and he thought it would be fun to try making one so he made one with my name. An ambigram is a word that is exactly the same when read upside down. He told me he had a present for me, and then gave me a piece of paper. I looked at the paper, and could tell that it was my name written all fancy. Brian then took the paper and flipped it over, and said, "It's an ambigram!" He was excited to give it to me. I think it is cool. Isn't Brian amazing!!!
Very cool--how did you get it to move? I'm so happy you are blogging!
ReplyDeleteHe used Adobe AfterEffects to rotate the picture, and then saved it as an animated GIF.
ReplyDelete(Sorry My comment is kinda late)
ReplyDeleteThat is so cool! I love the way it is written!