The Adobe building:
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Adobe visit
A couple of weeks ago Hannah and I went to visit Brian at Adobe. We went to lunch at a Chinese place downtown and then Brian and Scott (his co-worker) took us on a tour of the building. I took some pictures for everyone to see.
The Adobe building:
Brian & Hannah in downtown San Jose:
Downtown San Jose with Adobe building in the background:
Fountains (we didn't let Hannah play in them because we didn't want her all wet while we were touring Adobe. We'll take her back and let her play in them another time):
Adobe building again:
Outside of Brian's office:
Inside Brian's office:
Hannah and I with our visitor badges (All visitors have to wear a badge that is visible and they have to have an employee escort them at all times):
Outdoor basketball court:


Our cute family:
Hannah & Scott playing with ping pong balls in one of the break rooms:

They have several break rooms there. This one is equipped with ping pong tables, pool tables, foosball tables, TV, etc. They have free drinks, fruit, and candy for the employees and guests.
There are 2 large buildings at Adobe and they are only connected in a few places. There is a sky bridge on the 14th or 15th floor to connect them so we went up there to check it out. Here is the basketball court from the sky bridge:
Hannah had fun running around up there:
The airport is very close by and the planes fly directly over Adobe. Sometimes they are really low and get very close to the building. It scares me to watch them. I didn't get a good picture of one directly above but here is one in the distance:
Some of their elevators are decorated really cool so I took pictures of them too:

We also saw the fitness center and the cafeteria but I didn't take pictures of them. Adobe is a great place to work and Brian already loves it there. He has a cool 3-D camera that he gets to use and he spends a lot of time viewing 3-D images. I'll have to have him post more about his job and what he actually does.
The Adobe building:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment