Saturday, November 19, 2011

Happy Halloween!!!

What?!? It's almost Thanksgiving, you say? Well, I've been busy, all right. Do you want to see what we dressed up as, or not?

We had a Halloween activity in our ward a couple days before Halloween. They had a chili cookoff for dinner and then we had a trunk or treat after that. All the kids got a lot of candy there. Lesley and I took turns taking Hannah around, and it was fun to see her go and get her candy.

We got all dressed up for the trunk or treat. Seth was a ghost.



Hannah was Cinderella.




Lesley and I were Where's Waldos. Apparently, the female version of Where's Waldo is named Wenda (almost like Wanda).




Later, Seth started regaining his body as he became a skeleton.


Here we are all together.


Of course, we put Cinderella right to work.




But she got some candy in the end.


On Halloween night, Hannah went trick-or-treating to a few of our neighbors as a pumpkin.



While Seth was Grandma's little pumpkin.


To finish things off, here's a few more shots of Wenda:




No comments:

Post a Comment