Seth turned 2 months old last week and he is a very healthy and big baby boy. At his dr. appointment this week he weighed 14 lb 4 oz which is about what Hannah weighed when she was 9 months old. She has almost always been below the 5th percentile for weight and Seth is in the 95th percentile.
Seth is a pretty content baby. He smiles a lot when we talk to him and he loves watching Hannah. He still seems to eat a big part of the time and he is a fairly good sleeper. He still gets up a couple times in the night but he doesn't grunt as much in his sleep so I am getting more rest. So far some of his nicknames are little grunt (because he grunts a lot) and squish (Brian calls him that).
Seth is such a sweet, adorable baby boy and we are so blessed to have him in our family!
Brian did a photo shoot of him in a BYU shirt that my parents sent to him. It is a 6 month size shirt and it was a little big when we got it but he filled it in quickly. I couldn't choose just one picture so I'm posting some of my favorites that show a little bit of his personality:
What a cutie!!! I want to squeeze and kiss his chubby cheeks!
ReplyDelete