Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Recent Happenings

I've wanted to add a few things that happened shortly after Seth was born. Life has been very busy since our little Seth joined us and I want to make sure to document some things.

My mom and dad drove here and arrived the day before I was induced so that they could help take care of Hannah while we were at the hospital and so we could have some help after we came home. They did so much for us and we really appreciated it! They took such good care of Hannah and she had so much fun with them! They took her to the park pretty much every day and they brought a fun backpack for her and gave her fun little gifts every day. They made us some yummy meals and they helped in so many other ways. Thank you Mom and Dad!!! We didn't get too many pictures of them while they were here which is unfortunate but this is one I took before they left:


I also got a great shot of my dad taking a nap with Seth:

The day after my mom and dad left, Brian's mom came to help us. She also did so much to help take care of Hannah and she made us some delicious meals too! Brian's dad was able to come the following weekend and spend some time with us as well. It was fun to have them here and we are so grateful for all they did for us! We were able to do a couple of fun things with them. We went to the park one evening and the next day Brian took them on a tour of Adobe so they could see where he works and afterward they went to Happy Hollow which is Hannah's favorite place to go right now. Seth and I joined them part of the time.

Grandpa Price was tired when he got here and Hannah helped him take a nap by giving him Princess and her milk:

Walking at the park:

Happy Hollow:


 Here are some pictures that were taken the night before they left:

Seth used to just keep one eye opened sometimes:


The next week Brian took paternity leave so he could stay home and help out. He did so much for me and the kids and I was and still am so grateful!!! Here are some pictures from that week:
 
I love this picture of Hannah, Seth and Princess doing tummy time:


I wanted to add this comparison of Seth and Hannah in the car seat. They were both just a few days old when the pictures were taken:

No comments:

Post a Comment